As you guys all know, or may not, I am FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY going back to my home, San Diego in like 1 day.
Beyond excited because I get to see my sisters, niece and nephew, and eat some REAL MEXICAN food.
You guys, the struggle is real when you live across the country and just want legit Mexican.
None of this fake ass crap that NC claims is Mexican.
I want SoCal Mexican, like all day.
Anyway, I haven’t done a damn thing as far as packing goes, and I have 3 hours to get it all done tomorrow night, so this is gonna be interesting.
I do however, have my airport outfit picked out and that’s kind of the most important, right??
1. Messenger Bag: It goes over your shoulder, holds a book for the ride, your planner, headphones, phone, and anything else you need to stay entertained.
2. Converse: I love love a good pair of converse. they’re comfy, go with basically everything, and are just damn cute.
3. Boyfriend Jeans: boyfriend jeans are super comfy, which makes them perfect for curling up in your tiny seat and napping, and can be paired with a cute wedge once you land so you can head off to lunch.
4. Chunky Cardigan: I am always freezing no matter the temp. So I literally have to bundle up on a plane. Chunky cardigans are perfect for keeping me warm, or double as a pillow if you’re lucky enough to snag one of the 3 blankets airlines provide for the 120 passengers.
5. Comfy White Tee: White. Tee. Enough said.
6. Dainty Necklace: Because accessories make an outfit.
Do you have any staples your wear when jet setting?? If you have any upcoming trips, share below!
And don’t forget to follow me on Snapchat for a ton of SD snaps (un: ashlee_sides )
Chat soon, loves! xxxoo, Ashlee